How To Map Customer Addresses
(To see where your customers are coming from)
This helps in a few ways:
- You can visually see where your customers are coming from
- You can see where your marketing is working best
- You can see areas you might need to cover more
I was doing advertising for a web development company managing their PPC campaign. They spent about $100,000 dollars a year on pay-per-click advertising on Google.
By collecting the customers’ addresses from their ACT Sales Database, I was able to show them visually where all their past, present, and potential customers had come from.
Check out the benefit of address mapping.
- They spent $100k that year
- $70k went to the national advertising campaign
- $30k went to the statewide campaign
ALL but one customer was from their own state, and about 80% of those were within a 100-mile radius of the web design company’s location.
In just a few hours, I was able to save them $70,000 dollars and re-allocate half of that to go #1 for all of Florida. So they save about $30,000 and at the same time seriously increase their exposure in Florida.
Knowledge is power. Use it.
With BatchGeo you can easily copy & paste addresses to see them on a map, the free version works just fine but if you are trying to impress someone, use the pro version.
Learn more »