PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL/BUSINESS INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE TRANSACTING OR USING OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR PERSONAL AND/OR BUSINESS INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE, YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE PROCESSED AS PER THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
1. OUR COMMITMENT
We are committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring its privacy, accuracy, and security. We handle your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with Federal Privacy laws. By visiting our website, transacting on our website and/or giving us your personal information, you agree that your information is collected, stored, used, and disclosed as set out in this Policy.
2. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This policy is in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), and outlines our practices in the United States regarding children’s personal information. This Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or store personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you have concerns about this Site or its services, if you believe that your child under 13 has gained access to our website without your permission, you may contact us at: email@example.com
3. WHOSE PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect user’s personal and other business information from a range of sources, including from user itself. Wherever reasonable and practicable, we collect personal and business information from the individual to whom the information relates. Providing personal information about someone other than yourself is prohibited under the law.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THIS WEBSITE
When you visit our website, you may be asked to enter your personal details, including user name, email address, and credit card/Debit card details for business billing or another purpose. We collect information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features within our website that rely on a personalized response or if you ask us to respond to a query you have. The information we collect is limited to the details we need to provide the specific service you have asked for. We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preference or any other sensitive information. The types of information we collect includes:
- User Name, Contact Number, E-mail, Business Contact Information, Operational hours; and
- Other personal information in the content you provide to us, such as through emails you send us.
A. Information that you voluntarily provide to us: You can visit our website without sharing your name and contact information. In certain places on this website, you may be asked to provide a user name, contact information, and/or email address to use our website features. Opening an account may require information, for example, user ID and password, email address, and contact number. It is your option to provide the information requested. However, if you do not provide details that are essential, it would be impossible to use all of the features and functions of the website and/or to benefit from our services.
B. Information collected automatically: When you visit our website, our information technology systems automatically collect information about the equipment you are using and about your use of our website and services. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your mobile/computer to the Internet, the login name and password for the website if you sign in for access through the website, the email address which you use to communicate with us, and your mobile/computer and connection information (for example, browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform). We may also use browser data such as cookies for fraud prevention and other purposes. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (for example, scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over), and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and for dealing with diagnostic purposes relating to our website. We also use Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Use of Google Analytics
5. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We may use the information described above to:
- send you quotes, promotional materials, newsletters and other communications;
- create and manage your account;
- Serve you relevant offers and ads;
- respond to your inquiries;
- perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, economic impact analyses, demographic analyses and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and distribution of protected content and other criminal activity; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies, including our Terms & Conditions.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may work with online advertising companies to provide you with advertising which is tailored to your interests. These ads may be seen on our website. These ads may be based on information gathered as you browsed our website or based on your transactions with us. Our advertising partners collect information using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies which do not identify you personally.
7. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser and stored by your browser on your computer or other devices by the websites that you visit or by certain emails that you open. Cookies allow our websites to “remember you” when you return and allow us to deliver relevant pages to you on our websites. Cookies save data such as your IP address or MAC address, the city associated with your IP or MAC address, the date and time you visited our website, pages or posts you viewed, the URL of the website you viewed before visiting our website, and the type of browser you use.
8. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. These are known as “First Party” cookies. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your choices and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be removed and they cannot track your activity on the other website.An HTTP Cookie cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, get your email address or steal sensitive information about your person. We believe cookies to be harmless and will eventually benefit everyone (end users and site builders) from the World Wide Web Consortium: “Cookies cannot be used to steal information about you or your computer system.” By using this website, you consent to us deploying cookies as described above.
- Support the functioning of our websites;
- Enhance your experience on our websites by remembering your preferences (including recent searches);
- Understand how our websites are functioning and inform improvements to our websites and services; and
- Gather data that helps us to deliver information relevant to your interests.
10 HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can manage cookies on your computer or device through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s “help” section for more information on how to delete saved cookies and allow or block cookies.
11. PAYMENT PROCESSING PARTNER AND LEGAL DISCLOSURE
We may share your information with third-party service providers (for example: Paybiotic, EMS or Authorize.net) for processing payments made by credit or debit card in connection with transactions with us. We may disclose your information to our business partners and if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is required by law, is required to enforce the Terms and Conditions, or is necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud or security issues or to prevent harm to Company or others.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
You may request access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you unless otherwise permitted or required by law. If we deny you access to the information, we will notify you of the basis for the denial unless an exception applies.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not current, you can update it through your account or may request that we update/ delete or correct your information by contacting us.
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or higher technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information. All transactions are processed through Paybiotic and are not stored or processed on our servers.
16. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you to review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites.
17. DATA TRANSFERS
18. CONTENT PROTECTION
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and not kept for longer than necessary. Occasionally, we may ask other members of our group, or third-party service providers, to help us manage our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be located outside the State of your residence. We will only transfer your information to a third-party service provider where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Publicly Posted Information: We are not responsible for the PII you choose to submit and make publicly available on the website through Blog or any other Public Forum.
If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, storage, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please get in touch with us.
20. YOUR RIGHTS
As a user, you have several rights. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us. You have:
- The right to access, modify, or correct any of the personal information;
- The right to request – request the deletion of any of the personal information collected by us; and
- The right to obtain the personal information collected by us to transfer it to another party or ask us to do so on your behalf.
21. USE OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Currently, some or all of the data in the service is stored and processed in the State of California, United States on Cloudflare servers. Your use of the website represents your consent and agreement to these practices.
22. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes.
23. CONTACT US [FOR NOTICE AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS]
WHITEFISH MEDIA LLC
4601 E Douglas Ave Ste. 315
Wichita, Kansas 67218
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org