Becoming a Google Engage All-Star Partner
What is the Google Partner program?
Google has put together its All-Star Partner program as a community website for high qualified, established, and proven Google Ads companies to come together and support each other in delivering quality results for our customers.
Their main goal is to help us get new customers for Google Ads but most importantly to deliver interesting, educational, and inspirational content, service & products to the world.
How Do I Become a Member?
You must have these qualifications:
1. Your My Client Center (MCC) account number must be attached to the Engage Account using the same email address for both the MCC and Engage and entering your MCC account number at http://www.google.com/partners/
2. Google Ads Certified by passing two of the 3 exams.
- Advertising Fundamentals – Easy (3 hours, timed, no open windows allowed)
- Advanced Search – Easy (2 hours, timed, no open windows allowed)
- Advanced Display – Medium
- Video Advertising – Medium
• The exams are located in your new http://www.google.com/partners/ account
3. Spend at least $10,000 from the combined total of all your client accounts in Google Ads MCC over the past 90 days.
Need more help? Ask me on LinkedIn or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org